Saturday, March 23, 2013

Blessing March 23rd 2013

This Week's Oracle Card: Blessings

Today, I count my blessings...





Mary Queen of Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue


"The affirmation she would like us to learn is: "Today, I count my blessings, small and large, and I notice the new gifts that come to me from God."
For the future: We received this card as a reminder of the power of gratitude. Perhaps we've been feeling sorry for ourselves lately or feeling as if God has forgotten about us. He hasn't! Mother Mary reminds us that our prayers are answered in many different ways, and guides us to notice all of the gifts and blessings we already have. Sometimes, shifting your focus from "what's wrong" to "what's right" can make us notice new blessings that had previously been overlooked.
This is a card of optimism, asking us to purposefully and consciously focus upon everything and everyone that we're grateful for. We can make a mental or written list - daily, ideally - to train our minds to notice all the gifts we already have. By doing so, we're more likely to notice the new ones coming our way.
This card also signals that new blessings are entering our lives as answered prayer.
Our prayer: "Thank You, dear God! I open my arms and receive Your new blessings into my life now. I love You! Amen."


Dear Deborah,
Wishing peace in this present moment for you.
Reiki by Rev. Vicki L. Basar offered in the shoppe today...
We will have a lovely yoga session offered by Amy at our next Women's Circle this Thursday the 28th at 7pm. Come and stretch your muscles and delight in joyful conversation and support. We'd love to see you here. All levels of yoga practice welcome, never tried it before? Even better! (The Women's Circle is always a free event open to all women.)
BlissFULLness,
Blue Moon Gifts
Tuesday 10:00-7:00
Wed. 12:00-5:00
Thurs & Fri 10:00-6:00
Saturday 10:00-5:00

0 comments:

Post a Comment