Thursday, March 24, 2011

Oracle Card of the Week March 24th 2011

This Week's Oracle Card: Dancer of Joy

I dance for the very joy of being alive... - so tread this path with me.
 

"I am the dancer of Joy. I dance for the very joy of being alive, for the wisdom and sense of fulfillment that are everywhere around me. Through the fluid movements of my limbs I can help you discover the paths you must take, as I fling myself with great abandon in a circle until I am ready to fall down. My arms stretch out and my fingers point in the direction you must take. There can be no standing still in life. I must always be moving onward in my eternal search for joy -- so tread this path with me.

Joy is one of the oldest states human beings encounter. The dancer in this image shows us a sheer, unbridled fountain of life bursting forth and transforming everything it touches. Joy enters us at moments of heightened awareness, of delight and passion, of truthfulness and hope. It carries us far above any other feeling or experience and establishes within us a core of energy that is always there to be tapped. Embrace the Dancer of Joy, and let this figure carry you on an endless wave of ecstasy -- learn the joy of living and let it radiate from you, spreading out to all those around you.

Key Words:
Delight ~ Awareness ~ Hope ~ Happiness ~ Transformation ~ Lightness of Being ~ Divine Presence ~ Experiencing Pleasure ~ Acknowledgment of Truth"  

This week find a moment to dance like no one is watching and remember your joy.  

Happiness to you,
Blue Moon Gifts 
www.bluemoongifts.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment